Tuesday 28 May 2019

Punch It!

When you really want it, change is very easy. When you do not want it, change is seemingly infinitely hard. When I say the words in my title "punch it!", I write about the changes really wanted by a person fully and succinctly and nothing else, not what is not wanted. Sure, training for that instant change can take years. The instant change though is just that when conditioned enough, it is instant. It is instant as throwing a switch to activate a mechanism or pushing a button to get a complicated result prepared for.
Recently, I faced this reality of change in my life that happened in an instant, although I spent years preparing for it. I thought to myself, all of this preparation for a change that happened in a few minutes of things done. It came down to an attitude, not so much a fixed reality.
Okay, I decided to be a total optimist and not let any negativity or fear affect me in the fullest sense. Although I still take my antidepressant medication/antipsychotic medication prescribed by my doctor, I look at the world fully differently and I take full responsibility for my reality instead of letting it lead me around. I live with full tilt understanding of what it takes to live reasonably from the ground up. That is the shift, lever or button I am punching. I am all right with it all within myself however it happens. I am all right with the up, down and all around with the roller coaster of life as long as I can have a great attitude about it. That is all.
So, when I say the words "punch it!", that is exactly what I mean. "Keep a great attitude above the vicissitudes, and you will ultimately get somewhere great" is said, but I can now fully and honestly, with total transparency mean it all in the fullest, most real and meaningful way. I got that "keep a great attitude above the vicissitudes" saying from Beverly "Zig" Ziglar. Also, I got the "punch it!" idea from a Bruce Greenwood/Captain Christopher Robin Pike line in the 2009 "Star Trek" movie with Chris Pine as James Tiberius Kirk. Seriously though folks, when it comes to an idea whose time has come, all that can be done is to punch it literally in that sense when really thought about. Indeed, even without my medication, I can understand that I would have the same viewpoint about life, after all, reality is an attitude anyway, not a fixed state based on some "sense" of perfection. So, that brings me down to this:
We all have the same luck ultimately, just different viewpoints and attitudes about it that validate or invalidate it. Fortunes are made and not given to us through our attitudes and actions, and nothing else. Agree or disagree, the honest facts always work when it comes down to it, and nothing else does the job, especially dishonesty and fear of anything. So, change is as simple as a "Punch" when it really wants and needs to happen, when it does not want or need to happen succinctly and powerfully, that is the complication. After all, what do you think that guy I met running at El Segundo City/Dockweiler State Beach meant in a certain book and a certain audio recording series he wrote a few years later by create a compelling life/create a compelling future and unleash the power within and all of those seemingly ridiculous slogans?
My name is Joshua Clayton, I am a freelance writer based in Inglewood, California. I also write under a few pen-names and aliases, but Joshua Clayton is my real name, and I write by that for the most part now. I am a philosophical writer and objective thinker and honest action taker. I also work at a senior center in Gardena, California as my day job, among other things, but primarily I am a writer.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/10124289https://ezinearticles.com/?Punch-It!&id=10124289

No comments:

Post a Comment