Saturday 20 July 2019

The Fantastic Life


Expert Author Joshua Clayton
All right, the great lived life is one that is fully understood, yet never boring. With that dramatic sweep of a statement, I begin this article. Mastery, we all want it. But, only when we are willing to develop it through repetition and work on what we want to genuinely master do we get it. That is a variation on the quote I love to use: We all love to win, but who does love to train? If we want to master something genuinely, we better love to train until the final moment where we put it all into practice! When I think about the fantastic life, I think and realize about all the training beforehand, before the "overnight success" or the "instant genuine win" and all of that.
The sucker punch of a great lived life is that when seamless, mastery looks so easy and instant, when it took much training, understanding, patience, temporary mistakes in between to get to that mastery. The genuine work it takes is the invisible elephant in the room that takes the whole room up when you genuinely think of what genuine mastery takes. Indeed, though, if you want to consciously achieve and win, this work must be done behind the scenes before you do win.
All that I mentioned was and is the cause and effect of reality, the fantasy is that mastery and genius are easy. If you follow the reality of cause and effect, however quick you catch on or make it look "easy", there is always hard work involved. So, I tell you a quote from Michelangelo that I used in a last article to put things into perspective:

"If you knew how much work went into it, you wouldn't call it genius."

Yes, exactly Michelangelo, it would be an achievement still, but with the work, it would be effort, more than genius, lucky break, or whatever an average person who does not put in the work or wants to likes to call it. Mastery is simply mastering the basics until they do become advanced and a genuine growth stock I think and understand. This is not facetiousness, this is reality. Think about it, master the nuts and bolts and you genuinely can grow on to what is advanced and there is not any faking that. Growing without mastering equals disaster anyway. You can quote me on that one. I hope this article has been more than just food for thought, or a "miracle" growth formula for reality.
My name is Joshua Clayton, I am a freelance writer based in Inglewood, California. I also write under a few pen-names and aliases, but Joshua Clayton is my real name, and I write by that for the most part now. I am a philosophical writer and objective thinker and honest action taker. I also work at a senior center in Gardena, California as my day job, among other things, but primarily I am a writer.
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Joshua_Clayton/177409https://ezinearticles.com/?The-Fantastic-Life&id=10058393

No comments:

Post a Comment